ProjectPoke
ProjectPoke
ProjectPoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectPoke

making pokemon great

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog indonate
Dear members, If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum.All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. Your administrator.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
RayquazaTheKip
Rules for Gym Leaders I_vote_lcapRules for Gym Leaders I_voting_barRules for Gym Leaders I_vote_rcap 
Snowy
Rules for Gym Leaders I_vote_lcapRules for Gym Leaders I_voting_barRules for Gym Leaders I_vote_rcap 
ShadowWolf Z
ShadowCharizard
Forum
Poll
Latest topics
» Kill THe Person Above
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:42 pm by ShadowCharizard

» Have you planned your team for HG/SS yet?
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:38 pm by ShadowCharizard

» Steel Gym Leader
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm by ShadowWolf Z

» Do you think Halo Multi-Player gets you angrier than other games?
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 am by Snowy

» Capture Card Editing Help Needed
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 am by Snowy

» Want A Gym?
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Hey Guys now give me a bannana!
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Hey People Of The Interwebz!
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Rules for Gym Leaders
Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm by ShadowWolf Z

Affiliates
free forum

Rules for Gym Leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowWolf Z
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowWolf Z

Rules for Gym Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Gym Leaders   Rules for Gym Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Rules for Gym Leaders

1. Your nickname may not be offensive in anyway. I have final judgment when it comes to this. Also, your
name on this site is encouraged to be the same (or similar) to the name on the game. Please DO NOT post your real name, pictures of yourself (or of other people), your location, or other personal information.

2. If you decide to use voice chat, NO BAD LANGUAGE. If I find out that this goes on, you will get a warning. Second time, you will be banned.

3. A minimum of four (4) of your Pokémon MUST be the same type as your Gym. A maximum of two (2) of you Pokémon may be of a different type (called "Wildcard Pokémon").

4. You must display a trainer card on your profile from http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards that show your MAIN Gym Team.

5. You must post the first Pokémon that you will be using. If you use a different Pokémon than what you posted, the match will become null and void, unless the challenger wishes to continue the battle.

6. If you would like to become a Gym Leader, please message me. Make sure to include the type of Pokémon you will use and the Badge. Also, please have in mind a prize(s) that you will offer to those who defeat you. This encourages some people to join the League.

7. If you are accepted, you must create a page on this group. The page must be free from all profanity, racism, or any other unacceptable content. The only pages that you may edit are your personal pages and your Gym Page.

8. A trainer may challenge you for your Gym, even if you're part of the Elite Four. You are obligated to accept their challenge. Both Trainers must use teams corresponding to the Gym. The winner is the Gym Leader of that Gym.

If you feel that someone has broken these rules (during a battle), please save the battle video, upload it in the GTS, and send me the video number along with the details of the incident. If you feel that someone has broken these rules (on the site), please send me the details along with a URL.
Back to top Go down
https://projectpoke.forumotion.com

Rules for Gym Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPoke :: Pokémon League :: Rules for Gym Leaders-
Jump to: