ProjectPoke
ProjectPoke
ProjectPoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectPoke

making pokemon great

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog indonate
Dear members, If you wish it, you can support your forum by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum.All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum. Your administrator.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
RayquazaTheKip
Want A Gym? I_vote_lcapWant A Gym? I_voting_barWant A Gym? I_vote_rcap 
Snowy
ShadowWolf Z
ShadowCharizard
Forum
Poll
Latest topics
» Kill THe Person Above
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:42 pm by ShadowCharizard

» Have you planned your team for HG/SS yet?
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:38 pm by ShadowCharizard

» Steel Gym Leader
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 pm by ShadowWolf Z

» Do you think Halo Multi-Player gets you angrier than other games?
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 am by Snowy

» Capture Card Editing Help Needed
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 am by Snowy

» Want A Gym?
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Hey Guys now give me a bannana!
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Hey People Of The Interwebz!
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm by RayquazaTheKip

» Rules for Gym Leaders
Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm by ShadowWolf Z

Affiliates
free forum

Want A Gym?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowWolf Z
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowWolf Z

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Would you like to be a Gym Leader? If you qualify, please check the Gym Leaders Shop thread to see what is available.
Gym Requirements:

1.You must own at least 1 of your Gym Pokémon, which must be the same Type as the Gym. {ex. Raichu for Electric is ok. Houndoom for Ghost is not.}

2.It is first come, first serve. If there are multiple applications for the same gym at one time, the best would be chosen.

3.You may be turned down if you recently started. Don't feel bad, this is to prevent Trainers from overpowering you as a new Gym Leader.

4.When selecting an open Gym, choose fully evolved Pokémon based on the Gym type (Vermillion City is Electric so Raichu would be a choice.) You are allowed only one Pokémon that isn’t the Gym’s type (Houndoom for Ecruteak since there aren't that many Ghost types.) These are called wild cards. IT'S UP TO THE LEAGUE ORGANIZER WHAT THEY CLASSIFY AS A WILDCARD. ONLY CERTAIN POKEMON ARE ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T STUPID EXAMPLES: MAGMAR IN A WATER GYM OR MISMAGIUS IN A NORMAL GYM. You cannot have a Wild card as a RENTED Pokemon. You can only request a Wildcard if you OWN that Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon aren't allowed as Gym Pokemon (only in the Legendary gym).

5.You can't use a wild card until it's approved by the LO. So even if you post it here as a change to your line-up, as long as it's not approved you can't use it.

6.The Pokémon you choose that you don't own will be borrowed from the Gym. You will have to buy TM’s from the Pokémart and teach them to your borrowed Gym Pokémon. It is suggested that you own as many as the Gym Pokémon yourself as you can.

7.If you catch a new Pokemon and want to switch it with a borrowed Gym Pokemon, you may do so. Any TM's on the borrowed Pokemon will transfer to the replacement Pokemon of the same type. Tauros -> Tauros {TM's transfer.} Tauros -> Blisssey {TM's don't transfer.}

8.Trainers may challenge the Gym for the Gym if they think they can be the better leader. Both Trainer and Leader will use there Pokemon of the Gym's Type and rules stated by the Leader. If Trainer wins, he/she gets the gym and Leader can't challenge back. If Trainer loses, he loses and can't challenge back. Challenges of these types will be looked at in a case-by-case scenario. Please consult the League Organizer for acceptable challenges.

9.As a special bonus, Gym Leaders who own 4 Gym Pokémon may add up to 2 extra legal Pokémon to their Gym Pool (rented or owned), for a total of 8 Gym Pokémon. Gym Leaders who own 6 Gym Pokémon may add up to 4 legal Pokémon to their Gym Pool (rental or owned) for a total of 10 Gym Pokémon
Back to top Go down
https://projectpoke.forumotion.com
RayquazaTheKip
Administrator
Administrator
RayquazaTheKip

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 pm

May I join? I'd like to be the Steel Gym Leader. My team: Want A Gym? 914cb95f047ef20cdba0c62a89890d44

So, may I be the Steel LEader?

BTW, I have the 2 wildcards and LO??? Who the heck is that? Since I don't know, I'll just post it still....
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf Z
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowWolf Z

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm

RayquazaTheKip wrote:
May I join? I'd like to be the Steel Gym Leader. My team: Want A Gym? 914cb95f047ef20cdba0c62a89890d44

BTW, I have the 2 wildcards and LO??? Who the heck is that? Since I don't know, I'll just post it still....

im the LO the League Organizer and u don't have to have a wild card
Back to top Go down
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 pm

ShadowWolf Z wrote:
RayquazaTheKip wrote:

im the LO the League Organizer and u don't have to have a wild card
well at least he posted his pokemon in a trainer card like PSN
Back to top Go down
RayquazaTheKip
Administrator
Administrator
RayquazaTheKip

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Wait, new entry!! Please lemme change it! Trainer Card: Want A Gym? Bc07ef1cf3c72040d71e75e I think you see WHY I changed it... I OBVIOSULY still wanna bethe awesome steel gym leader and I know that I don't have to have wildcards but they could save me in a match. So, may I join?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf Z
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowWolf Z

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 pm

RayquazaTheKip wrote:
Wait, new entry!! Please lemme change it! Trainer Card: Want A Gym? Bc07ef1cf3c72040d71e75e I think you see WHY I changed it... I OBVIOSULY still wanna bethe awesome steel gym leader and I know that I don't have to have wildcards but they could save me in a match. So, may I join?
now go to the pokemon league under Pokemon League
and make ur gym
Back to top Go down
RayquazaTheKip
Administrator
Administrator
RayquazaTheKip

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want A Gym? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want A Gym?   Want A Gym? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want A Gym?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectPoke :: Pokémon League :: Want A Gym?-
Jump to: